Start Dates / Calendar
ILSC-Montréal is open all year round. We accept students every Monday except the last week of a session. To get the most out of your French study experience at ILSC, we recommend that you start on the first week of a session. Starting on the first Monday of the session will provide you with the widest variety of French courses to choose from and will help you get a good start in the course topic. If you start in the second or third week, you will be placed in an ongoing class.
- Start of a New Four Week Session
- Holiday or Official School Closure
2018 dates are tentative and subject to change.
- At ILSC-Montréal, beginner level French students must start in the first week of a new session.
- Many of ILSC's French programs have specific start dates. Please check the program information pages for full details.
- For French Tutoring Program start dates, please contact ILSC.